10089 North Main Street
Jacksonville, FL 32218
240,000 s.f. warehouse within Imeson Industrial Park
- Built in 1991, renovated in 2012
- Located in north Jacksonville at the intersection of N. Main St. (Hwy. 17) and Imeson Park Blvd.
- Centrally located between JIA, JAXPort and downtown
- Direct access to I-95 and easy access to I-295 and I-10
- Freestanding cross-dock facility
- No state or local personal income tax
- No inventory tax
- 5th lowest tax climate in the U.S.
- 3rd largest military population in U.S.
- Pro-growth consolidated local government
- Various target industry incentives available via City and State
- Year Built:1991
- Materials:Pre-Cast Concrete
- Total SF:240,000
- Warehouse SF:235,200
- Office SF:4,800
- Dimensions:800' x 300'
- Column Spacing:50' x 50'
- Clear Height:32'
- Drive-In Docks:1