Senior Vice President
David Murphy is a recognized market leader in Florida industrial and office/flex real estate. Mr. Murphy has been named the Top Industrial Broker in Central Florida by NAIOP for 15 years and has been recognized by Real Estate Florida Magazine as one of the Top 25 Commercial Brokers in the State of Florida. Mr. Murphy combines aggressive sales skills with a strong technical real estate background. He is both a Florida Certified General Appraiser and a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI).
Mr. Murphy leads the top preforming industrial team in Central Florida. The Central Florida Industrial and Investment team handles the entire lifecycle of industrial real estate:
- Investment Sales: Mr. Murphy has handled over 35 industrial investment transactions totaling over $860,0000,000 in transaction volume over the past 10 years.
- Agency Services: Mr. Murphy’s team currently handles over 5,000,000 square feet of industrial landlord leasing. Our knowledge of how industrial real estate is valued and sold allows us to partner with landlords to create value.
- Occupier Services: We represent local and national tenants in their needs both throughout Central Florida and in multiple markets. For our multi-market tenants, we utilize the CBRE network to ensure that they have the best industrial agents representing them throughout North America while utilizing our proprietary lease process to ensure continuity in every market we represent them in.
- Building Sales: Many industrial buildings are owner-operated, and we have agents who specialize in working with building owners as well as buyers to find the best industrial building for their needs
- Debt and Equity: Our team partnered with CBRE Debt and Equity professionals to secure over $100M in financing in 2016.
Bachelor of Science - Pennsylvania State University
Achievements & Affiliations
Member - CBRE Industrial Advisory Council (IAC)
Member - CBRE National Industrial Team
Member - CBRE Special Properties Group
Member - CBRE E-Commerce Practice Group
Member - Appraisal Institute (MAI)
Member - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Member - Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Associate Member - NAIOP